MarTech Today: Creativity for martech success, Google Assistant beats rivals & Facebook pixels get upgrade
Barry Levine on May 1, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- How to unlock marketing’s creative side for martech success
Apr 28, 2017 by Scott Vaughan
Marketing technology is essential to achieving business outcomes, but many marketers feel intimidated or put off by it. Columnist Scott Vaughan argues that to truly maximize martech’s business impact, we need to make it more more accessible, creative and even fun for marketers.
From Marketing Land:
- Report: Google Assistant beats rivals for questions answered and accuracy
Apr 28, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Cortana was second for questions answered, Alexa second-best for accuracy.
- Facebook pixels get upgrade to track actions & page data
Apr 27, 2017 by Greg Finn
A change to the Facebook pixel will now pass a page’s click data and metadata back to Facebook.
- Audiences: It’s not just ‘who’ — it’s ‘where’ and ‘when’
Apr 27, 2017 by Kevin Lee
While marketers tend to focus on the ‘who’ of their media plan, columnist Kevin Lee explains why you can’t ignore essential ‘non-who’ elements such as ‘when’ and ‘where.’
From Around The Web:
- Google Quickly Fixes AMP Analytics Bug, Search Engine Roundtable
- Shopify Discontinues Its Official Plugin for WordPress, WordPress Tavern
- Report: Content recommendation companies Taboola and Outbrain are in advanced merger talks, TechCrunch
- How to Detect Fake News in Real-Time, medium.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.