MarTech Today: Crimson Hexagon boosts image recognition, ‘martech enablement’ & machine learning comes to call analytics
Barry Levine on August 8, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Crimson Hexagon boosts its visual recognition of social pics
Aug 7, 2017 by Barry Levine
Social intelligence platform says it is the first to offer analysis of faces, scenes, objects and activities, as well as logos.
- Martech enablement series : Part 1 — What is ‘martech enablement’?
Aug 7, 2017 by Peter Ladka
In his first piece in a nine-part series, contributor Peter Ladka defines what martech enablement is and discusses how an organization should approach the process to gain a competitive advantage.
- Machine learning comes to call analytics
Aug 7, 2017 by Greg Sterling
New Invoca capability promises language pattern recognition based on the entire call vs. isolated keyword spotting.
- P&G slashed its digital ad spend & nothing bad happened: 5 ways ad tech is responding
Aug 7, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Procter & Gamble’s results further highlighted problems in programmatic and the digital advertising supply chain. Various initiatives are underway in the advertising technology industry to address these problems and keep ad budgets coming their way.
- LinkedIn adds analytics, audience management & media buying solutions to its partner program
Aug 7, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
API integrations with 19 new partners are aimed at helping marketers more easily manage and track LinkedIn campaigns.
- Demystifying AI: Understanding the human-machine relationship
Aug 7, 2017 by James Green
How is AI affecting you? From autonomous cars to digital advertising, columnist James Green explores how artificial intelligence is impacting our jobs and our lives.
From Marketing Land:
- Technology (Marketing + Operations) = Time to reorganize the marketing department?
Aug 7, 2017 by Scott Brinker
If you’ve worked in marketing for longer than six months, chances are you’ve seen how technology changes the way we do things. And at an increasingly rapid pace. I’m not talking about updates to social media feed algorithms, or new search advertising options, or the improvements in email automation.
- Snapchat launches Advanced Mode for its self-serve Ads Manager
Aug 7, 2017 by Greg Finn
Similar to Facebook’s Power Editor, Snapchat has added powerful new advertising capability to Ad Manager.
From Around The Web:
- Inside Mozilla: Firefox fights back, CNET
- Product Information Management (PIM) for Ecommerce, Shopify Plus
- Taptica Acquires Tremor Video’s Demand-Side Platform for $50 Million, Market Wired
- The Grand View of Martech: A Martech Manifesto, chiefmartec.com
- This online retailer uses AI for product categorisation – here’s how, Econsultancy
- YouTube adds mobile chat, because Google doesn’t have enough messaging apps, VentureBeat