Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: CRM for ad agencies, Facebook Video Metrics & AMP Ad Landing Pages
Amy Gesenhues on August 15, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- How CRM brings control and collaboration to advertising & media agencies
Aug 12, 2016 by Loretta Jones
Columnist Loretta Jones says that with the right customer relationship management tools, marketers can close more deals and improve the customer experience.
- Facebook video metrics get granular with demographic, share & live engagement data
Aug 12, 2016 by Greg Finn
A slew of new metrics will give marketers more intel on demographic viewing, live engagement (by reaction) and page-owned vs. share/cross-posted views.
- AMP Ad Landing Pages (ALP) aims to speed up the page load time after the ad click
Aug 11, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
What is up next for AMP? Faster ad landing pages. Google said the average landing page takes 6.9 seconds to load, but with ALP it is less than a second.ture — like Pokémon Go — to drive SERP positioning and a presence in the local digital ecosystem.
From Around The Web:
- Using Predictive Analytics? Here’s Why You Should Start Today, smallbiztrends.com
- 4 Ways Marketers Can Future-Proof their CMS, www.martechadvisor.com
- Best Ways to Help Increase the Loading Speed of a Marketers Website, www.martechadvisor.com
- How digital has redefined go-to-market strategy, techcrunch.com
- Isobar Announces New Marketing Intelligence Practice, Business Wire
- How Automation Can Supercharge Your Customer Support Operations, www.cmswire.com
- Introducing the Bots Landscape: 170+ companies, $4 billion in funding, thousands of bots, venturebeat.com
- Is Your Automated Personalization Really Personal?, www.convinceandconvert.com
- Microsoft Power BI Dashboards Deliver Real-Time Data, www.cmswire.com
- An updated Terms of Service and New Developer Policies for the YouTube API Services, youtube-eng.blogspot.com