MarTech Today: Customer Data Platforms, content-specific chat prompts & migrations to HTTPS
Barry Levine on November 2, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- MarTech Landscape: What is a Customer Data Platform?
Nov 1, 2016 by Barry Levine
This recently-named category seeks to define the marketer’s Holy Grail: a unified view of the customer.
- Content-specific chat prompts: Unlocking the power of conversation
Nov 1, 2016 by Jacob Baadsgaard
Columnist Jacob Baadsgard explains how live chat technology can be deployed in a more personalized way to turn your content into conversations, leads and sales.
- Searching for and winning the marketing moments that matter
Nov 1, 2016 by Jim Yu
Columnist Jim Yu discusses the impact of digital on the customer journey and what marketers need to do to stay competitive and convert customers in the moments that matter.
From Marketing Land:
- When going HTTPS, don’t forget about local citations!
Nov 1, 2016 by Andrew Shotland
Columnist Andrew Shotland shares some common problems that occur during site migrations to HTTPS and explains the importance of updating your citations.
- Twitter will automate brands’ customer service DMs with welcome messages, quick replies
Nov 1, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Twitter’s new welcome messages and quick replies help brands automate their direct message conversations with customers.
From Around The Web:
- Medium adds supports for drag and drop images, mobile image grids, and inline code, venturebeat.com
- Daydream View coming to stores November 10th, https://blog.google
- 10 Prototyping Tools to Create Web and Mobile Apps, www.practicalecommerce.com
- This Amazon Alexa skill for HipChat brings “augmented conversations” into the office, venturebeat.com
- How Marketers Are Using AI to Improve Brand Experience, adage.com
- Forms now supported in AMP, amphtml.wordpress.com
- Google is finally tackling spam apps in the Play Store, www.techradar.com
- Facebook develops Voyager optical transponder, will contribute design to Telecom Infra Project, venturebeat.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.