Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: The cutting edge of martech, voice’s impact on mobile marketing & ads are ‘on life support’
Barry Levine on January 2, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- On the cutting edge of martech: Our top columns of 2017
Dec 29, 2017 by Desiree Everts DeNunzio
From grappling with data fatigue to finding just the right marketing technology solutions, our contributors brought you the hottest topics in the martech space.
- ‘Alexa: How will voice impact my mobile marketing?’
Dec 29, 2017 by Kristin Cronin
Don’t get left in the dust. Columnist Kristin Cronin believes that as voice continues its rapid advance, marketers need to be planning now for its impact on their brands.
- Advertising is on life support
Dec 29, 2017 by Dayle Hall
The world of marketing has changed, and columnist Dayle Hall believes our approach to it needs to change as well.
From Marketing Land:
- Negative reviews from ex-employees are finally against Google’s guidelines
Dec 29, 2017 by Joy Hawkins
Google recently updated its review policies to clarify that reviews left by former employees are considered to be in violation of its guidelines. Columnist Joy Hawkins explains that this was (unfortunately) necessary.
From Around The Web:
- Mark Zuckerberg’s real campaign: Save Facebook, Axios
- The things we lost in media and marketing in 2017, Digiday