MarTech Today: Those DAM systems, martech at PepsiCo & Oracle Data Cloud’s CMO
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: MarTech Landscape: What are those DAM systems? Dec 12, 2016 by Barry Levine They’re not being cursed; they’re being used to manage zillions of photos, videos, graphics, and other files. […]
Barry Levine on December 13, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- MarTech Landscape: What are those DAM systems?
Dec 12, 2016 by Barry Levine
They’re not being cursed; they’re being used to manage zillions of photos, videos, graphics, and other files.
- A CMO’s View: For PepsiCo, martech is central to shaping the consumer experience
Dec 12, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
PepsiCo CMO Seth Kaufman shares how his teams are using martech across the brand’s entire product line.
- How Oracle Data Cloud’s CMO organized to educate customers in a complex category
Dec 12, 2016 by Nadine Dietz & Erica Seidel
When demand outpaces understanding, your marketers must become teachers. Oracle Data Cloud CMO Cory Treffiletti shares how in an interview with columnists Nadine Dietz and Erica Seidel.
From Marketing Land:
- Act now: Save $300 on SMX West until this Saturday!
Dec 12, 2016 by Marketing Land
Your search for SEM and SEO tactics stops here. Join thousands of marketers at the premier search marketing conference on the West Coast — Search Engine Land’s SMX West, March 21–23, 2017, in San Jose, California.
- Digital assistants, conversational search and the future of local
Dec 12, 2016 by Brian Smith
As digital assistants like Alexa and Google Home become more popular, how can local search marketers adapt? Columnist Brian Smith shares his tips.
- Facebook Live will spin up 360-degree streaming to match YouTube
Dec 12, 2016 by Tim Peterson
National Geographic will air Facebook’s first 360-degree live stream tomorrow, but it will be months until other Pages can.
From Around The Web:
- 10 web design and UX trends to boost conversions in 2017, www.usertesting.com
- 24 Free Web Tools, Design Elements – Fall 2016, www.practicalecommerce.com
- How Creating A Design Language Can Streamline Your UX Design Process, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Influencer Marketing Automation: Finding the Right Balance, www.adweek.com
- Sizmek finds ad fraud exists in over half of uncertified apps, globenewswire.com
- Rocked By Fake News Crisis, Facebook Is Under Pressure To Open Up To Experts, www.buzzfeed.com
- Facebook Video: Tips & Best Practices for Video Marketers, tubularinsights.com
- How to Use YouTube Cards in Your Videos, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- Instagram Just Rolled Out Its Live Video Feature to All U.S. Users, www.adweek.com
- With Houseparty, The Meerkat Team Is Trying–Once Again–To Reinvent Live Video, www.fastcompany.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.