Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Data as the key growth driver, capitalizing on Google Tag Manager & a Google Attribution checklist
Barry Levine on October 10, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Marketing and culture: The key drivers of growth
Oct 9, 2017 by Travis Wright
Columnist Travis Wright summarizes a fireside chat at the MarTech Conference with Dun & Bradstreet CMO Rishi Dave, who explained why data should be the driving force behind every organization’s marketing efforts.
From Marketing Land:
- 5 ways to capitalize on Google Tag Manager
Oct 9, 2017 by Stela Yordanova
If you haven’t taken advantage of Google Tag Manager, now may be the time to get started. Columnist Stela Yordanova outlines five ways to utilize GTM to help you improve your marketing results.
- 5 Steps to AMP Up Your Call Conversions
Oct 9, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
How do you balance the need for speed with your need for more detailed call tracking and attribution data? In Google’s world, site speed matters. And the search giant is pushing hard on AMP, its open source initiative to improve web page speed and performance for mobile users.
- A Google Attribution (and Attribution 360) readiness checklist
Oct 9, 2017 by David Booth
With a full rollout of Google Attribution approaching, marketers need to be prepared to get the most out of Google’s attribution services. Columnist David Booth offers a checklist to help ensure you’re ready.
From Around The Web:
- Enterprise AI needs high data quality to succeed, Read/Write
- Former MI5 spy: We must fight for digital privacy, The Next Web
- Microsoft mixed reality guru Alex Kipman believes communication will be VR’s killer app, Venture Beat
- AI-backed voice assistants make customer support efficient yet human, Venture Beat
- Chatbots are here to stay, what the data is telling us about the people that use them, The Next Web
- ‘Our minds can be hijacked’: the tech insiders who fear a smartphone dystopia, The Guardian
- Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore says Windows 10 Mobile features and hardware are no longer a focus, Windows Central
- Facebook security chief rants about misguided “algorithm” backlash, TechCrunch