MarTech Today: Datorama adds Alexa front-end, post-Methbot calls for transparency & evaluating an attribution modeling vendor
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Amazon Alexa is now the voice agent for marketing analytics platform Datorama Dec 21, 2016 by Barry Levine Marketers can ask for the data they need, as marketing tools begin to […]
Barry Levine on December 22, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Amazon Alexa is now the voice agent for marketing analytics platform Datorama
Dec 21, 2016 by Barry Levine
Marketers can ask for the data they need, as marketing tools begin to acquire natural language voice interfaces.
- Calls for transparency as Russian ‘Methbot’ found robbing publishers & advertisers of millions daily
Dec 21, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
White Ops released its findings on the giant scam and calls for greater transparency and cooperation between publishers and advertisers to better address fraud.
- 6 questions to help you evaluate an attribution modeling vendor
Dec 21, 2016 by Alison Lohse
How do you choose the right attribution modeling vendor? Columnist Alison Lohse offers six questions to help you attain transparency and navigate the tricky waters of attribution.
- Turn settles with FTC over charges the ad tech firm kept tracking users even after they opted out
Dec 21, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
Opting out does not stop data collection from happening.
From Marketing Land:
- The power of data ownership: Getting it right in 2017
Dec 21, 2016 by Josh Manion
Columnist Josh Manion believes that complete data ownership is the only option for enterprises seeking to engage individual consumers with relevant and timely experiences.
- The tools and tests that made 2016 great: Our top 10 analytics & conversion columns of the year
Dec 21, 2016 by Pamela Parker
We digital marketers love us some data, and 2016 brought with it new tools, techniques and consumer trends.
- Facebook Live Audio turns the social network into a radio broadcaster
Dec 20, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook will start testing audio-only live streams with BBC World Service, Harper Collins and others.
From Around The Web:
- 6 research-backed UX tweaks that will boost your e-commerce sales, www.internetretailer.com
- These Website Glitches Are Hurting Sales, smallbiztrends.com
- 45 Marketing Tools to Consider for 2017, www.razorsocial.com
- 5 Tech Trends for CMOs to Prepare for Next Year, www.martechadvisor.com
- Building Blocks: Ted Ross, CIO at City of LA Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- Five steps toward marketing automation excellence, econsultancy.com
- How Brands Like Nordstrom Pair Old School Marketing With New Marketing Technology, blog.kissmetrics.com
- There Is No Subprime Crisis Coming To Ad Tech, adexchanger.com
- How to Use Facebook Login on Your Website, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- There’s a new tool to visualize how fake news is spread on Twitter, qz.com
- Publishers start testing server-based bidding for video ads, digiday.com
- The Live Blog: December 20, 2016, media.fb.com
- What Is Live.ly, Musical.ly’s New Live Streaming App?, mediakix.com