MarTech Today: Datorama adds Genius AI, Blippar launches ‘first AR ad unit’ & making martech usable
Barry Levine on May 24, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Datorama adds Genius AI to its marketing data platform
May 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
The New York City-based company now provides out-of-the-box smartness that suggests best solutions for improving performance.
- Blippar launches ‘first AR digital ad unit’ that doesn’t need an app
May 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
The ad requests camera access and then shows the live feed matted against a cut-out 360-degree video or 3D model.
- Making martech usable
May 23, 2017 by Justin Dunham
Columnist Justin Dunham is a big champion of marketing technology, but succeeding with martech requires more than just selecting the right tools — after all, tools only work if there’s good process and culture already behind them.
From Marketing Land:
- The big SMX Advanced preview
May 23, 2017 by Chris Sherman
Search Engine Land’s always sold-out SMX Advanced, the only search marketing conference designed exclusively for experienced search marketers, returns to Seattle June 12-14. Keep reading to find out what’s in store this year. Then register; fewer than 200 spots are left!
- Getting ahead of the game with predictive analytics
May 23, 2017 by Nick Iyengar
Think predictive analytics is out of reach for your organization? Think again. Columnist Nick Iyengar outlines what you’ll need to get started and describes two real-world scenarios to show you how it can be used.
- Facebook wants to automate publishers’ direct-sold video ad deals
May 23, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook is testing a program to facilitate publishers’ direct-sold video ad deals with A&E Networks, ESPN, Hearst and Scripps.
- Live blog: Google Marketing Next opening keynote
May 23, 2017 by Danny Sullivan
Google’s annual event for advertisers is expected to have a variety of product announcements.
- Google launches free Google Attribution, hopes to kick last-click attribution to the curb
May 23, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Multichannel attribution data feeds back into Google AdWords and DoubleClick Search to inform bidding optimizations.
- Amazon is paying Alexa game developers. Will that expand to all skills categories?
May 23, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The company is actively exploring new ways to reward skills developers.
From Around The Web:
- How To Repurpose A Blog Post Into A Slideshare, Search Engine People
- Facebook Is Building Its Own Neuroscience Center to Study Marketing, Adwee
- 4 Awesome Interactive Infographics & Why They Rock, CopyPressed
- 20+ Essential Steps For Your WordPress Maintenance Checklist, WPExplorer
- Emoji + ASCII Domains Can Now Be Registered, Domain Investing
- Jack Dorsey Shed Some Light on How Twitter Uses Machine Learning, Deep Learning on Its Timeline, Adweek
- 10 Places to Get Free Motion Graphics for Your Company’s Videos, Small Biz Trends
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.