MarTech Today: D&B’s reinvention, natural language processing 101 & Facebook’s new Watch
Barry Levine on August 11, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- D&B CMO Rishi Dave recounts how his company looked into the mirror to find the customer
Aug 10, 2017 by Barry Levine
The business data firm changed its pitch, products, tech and organization in order to grow.
- Natural language processing 101
Aug 10, 2017 by Justin Freid
As natural language processing transforms our ability to interact with machines, contributor Justin Freid takes a look at how it’s being used and what marketers can expect to see in the future.
From Marketing Land:
- 3 days of SEO and SEM tactics at the lowest rates. SMX East prices increase next week!
Aug 10, 2017 by Marketing Land
Super early bird rates expire next week for SMX East, the East Coast’s largest search marketing conference. Attend for 3 days of actionable, cutting edge search marketing tactics presented by experts that will leave your competition in the dust.
- Facebook debuts Watch, its home for original shows
Aug 9, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s Watch tab will be available through its mobile apps, site and TV apps, but only to a limited number of people in the U.S. at first.
From Around The Web:
- Microsoft debuts Coco Framework to improve blockchain performance, privacy, ZDNet
- The Mozilla Information Trust Initiative: Building a movement to fight misinformation online, The Mozilla Blog
- HTML & CSS: email coding concepts, VerticalResponse
- AppCard Acquires Leading Grocery Loyalty and Marketing Solutions Provider, ProLogic Retail Services, The Business Journals
- LiveRamp Partners with Goodway Group, Activating People-Based Marketing, PR Web
- Ticketweb Acquires Strobe Labs, Live Nation Entertainment
- How and Why (or Why Not) to Build a Chatbot, Content Marketing Institute
- Relationship-first Marketing Automation – Karen Steele, Group VP Marketing at Marketo, MarTech Advisor
- Where does martech fit in Dun & Bradstreet’s marketing org?, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Introducing Watch, a new platform for shows on Facebook, Facebook Newsroom
- How to Easily Turn Blog Posts Into Videos, Social Media Examiner
- How to Make Live Video Work for Your College Marketing, Epicosity
- Video Technologies Set To Make A Big Splash In Social Media, Search Engine People