MarTech Today: Designing dashboards, Privacy Shield compliance & Blab shuts down
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Designing dashboards people will actually use Aug 15, 2016 by Nick Iyengar Columnist Nick Iyengar discusses three common issues with dashboarding projects and how to find a data visualization solution that […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Designing dashboards people will actually use
Aug 15, 2016 by Nick Iyengar
Columnist Nick Iyengar discusses three common issues with dashboarding projects and how to find a data visualization solution that satisfies all the stakeholders within an organization
- Check out my BIG SMX East Preview. Then register & save!
Aug 15, 2016 by Chris Sherman
Search Engine Land’s SMX East is every SEO and SEM’s dream: a tactic-packed agenda, more than 100 dynamic and authoritative speakers, keynotes, exceptional networking, and more. If you’re involved in SEO, SEM, PR, social media or any other customer-facing activity, you owe it to yourself (and your company or client’s bottom line) to attend.
- [WATCH] Marketing Land Live #24: Twitter’s abuse problem, Facebook News Feed changes & more
Aug 15, 2016 by Matt McGee
In this week’s show, our panel talks about Twitter’s ongoing harassment issues, Facebook’s ongoing News Feed tweaks and more.
- Microsoft, Salesforce among first certified companies under US-EU Privacy Shield
Aug 15, 2016 by Greg Sterling
More than 200 applications pending from US companies.
- Blab shuts down its live video platform
Aug 14, 2016 by Matt McGee
Co-founder announces shut down of Blab’s website and app with no warning to users, although signs indicated the move was coming.
From Around The Web:
- Google is working on a new operating system named Fuchsia, www.theverge.com
- U.S. Companies Slow to Adopt European Data Transfer Agreement, Wall Street Journal
- Should You Optimize Content for Google AMP and Facebook Instant Articles?, contentmarketinginstitute.com
- 3 or 4 years ago, it would have been taboo to talk about your martech stack, chiefmartec.com
- Chatbots versus humans: Who builds customer rapport better?, venturebeat.com
- Do startups and small businesses really need a CTO?, econsultancy.com
- Five ways Artificial Intelligence can help marketers enhance the customer experience, econsultancy.com
- Microsoft Flow, the company’s IFTTT competitor, comes to Android, TechCrunch
- Proximity Marketing system within hours, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Tracker: Ingesting MySQL data at scale – Part 1, engineering.pinterest.com
- Why LinkedIn should kill the resume and replace it with the experience graph, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.