MarTech Today: Digital body language, Facebook blocks wrong ads & more
Barry Levine on July 9, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Get to know your virtual audience via their digital body language
Jul 6, 2018 by Joe Hyland
Contributor Joe Hyland explains how to read your prospects’ intentions online so you can offer them a solution that meets their needs.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s automated systems to monitor political advertisers are blocking the wrong ads
Jul 5, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Ads with words like ‘Bush’ and ‘Clinton’ are being taken down because they have been tagged as political ads from non-verified advertisers.
From Around The Web:
- 6 Best WordPress Contact Form Plugins for Small Businesses (Compared), Monster Insights
- Twitterrific removes push notifications and live-streaming features ahead of Twitter API change, 9to5Mac
- What to Know Before Engaging with a Digital Marketing Agency, Vertical Measures
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.