MarTech Today: Digital marketers’ dilemma, the beacon opportunity & Chrome ad blocking
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: MarTech conference highlights digital marketers’ central dilemma Oct 4, 2017 by Barry Levine In session after session, it’s clear that marketing technology has reached a turning point. Reframe your thinking […]
Barry Levine on October 5, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- MarTech conference highlights digital marketers’ central dilemma
Oct 4, 2017 by Barry Levine
In session after session, it’s clear that marketing technology has reached a turning point.
- Reframe your thinking about the beacon opportunity
Oct 4, 2017 by Brian Handly
Beacons may not be in the media limelight as of late, but contributor Brian Handly believes we’re seeing accelerating deployments of them for a reason.
- To run GE’s marketing efforts, GE Digital’s VP says she focuses on data, analytics, technology & agility
Oct 4, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
GE’s Neenu Sharma joined Allocadia’s Sam Melnick for the “How a $1B Startup Runs Marketing to Lead Digital Transformation” panel at the Martech Conference in Boston.
- Martech enablement series: Part 9 — Bringing it all together!
Oct 4, 2017 by Peter Ladka
In the final installment of a nine-part series, contributor Peter Ladka wraps up by discussing what we’ve learned about the martech enablement process and how to evaluate your progress in transforming your marketing organization.
From Marketing Land:
- Google’s Sridhar Ramaswamy on Chrome ad blocking: ‘It’s the ultimate fallback option’
- Oct 4, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Google hopes its browser initiative will obviate consumer demand for mobile ad blockers.
- Google test surfaces user data in DoubleClick for Publishers as part of new Insights Engine Project
Oct 3, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Several new initiatives are aimed at bringing machine learning into publisher products and offering solutions for driving subscriptions.
From Around The Web:
- Yahoo Triples Estimate of Breached Accounts to 3 Billion, Wall Street Journal
- Improve Your New Website’s Conversion Rate With Site Search, MarketingProfs
- New Research and Advisory Firm Kaleido Insights Launches with Release of Original Research to Help Corporate Leaders Act On Technology Trends Shaping the Future, Market Wired
- Torchlite Unveils Enhanced Torchlite Action, New Destination for Marketing Teams, PR Newswire
- WP Engine Solution Center Recognizes LaterPay as Key Solution for Monetizing WordPress Content, PR Web
- Armed with technology, advertisers can spend less and still grow sales, Digiday
- How Artificial Intelligence Could Change Attribution Tools, eMarketer
- Three problems marketers face with digital transformation (and three solutions), Econsultancy