MarTech Today: Digitas report on voice-based purchases, making interactive video work & link-building tools
Barry Levine on August 15, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Digitas report: Brand loyalty is at risk with voice-based purchases
Aug 14, 2018 by Barry Levine
The problem, says the marketing agency, is that most users will buy the first option presented by a voice agent.
- How to make interactive video creative work for your brand
Aug 14, 2018 by Chuck Moran
Contributor Chuck Moran argues that the time for dismissing interactive video advertising has passed. Here’s how to craft creative that maximizes the opportunity.
- 7 ways digital marketers use what happens on calls to optimize ROI
Aug 14, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
The customer journey is calling. When consumers search for products and services, engage with digital ads or visit a business’s website on their smartphones, they often convert in the most convenient and natural way: by calling. These voice interactions provide a wealth of insights many brands and agencies now use to build accurate customer profiles, […]
From Marketing Land:
- Link-building tools you may not know about
Aug 14, 2018 by Julie Joyce
Contributor Julie Joyce breaks down the nuts and bolts of four unique link-building tools and shares how each can help analyze web pages and assist in your linking efforts.
- AP: Google collects location data when ‘Location History’ is turned off
Aug 14, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Google says it tells users exactly what it’s doing. It does, though some of the information is buried.
From Around The Web:
- How to Use Google Data Studio to Report on Facebook Campaigns, Social Media Examiner
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.