MarTech Today: DMP 1plusX adds search-like keyword targeting, what’s needed for AI success & what Facebook data doesn’t tell us
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: 1plusX adds search-like keyword targeting to its DMP Mar 9, 2018 by Barry Levine The Zurich-based company employs machine learning to predict which consumers might be appropriate for a given set […]
Barry Levine on March 12, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- 1plusX adds search-like keyword targeting to its DMP
Mar 9, 2018 by Barry Levine
The Zurich-based company employs machine learning to predict which consumers might be appropriate for a given set of terms.
- The MarTech Minute: Adobe introduces cloud search, former Facebook exec joins Pixability, lots of partnerships
Mar 9, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed
- Help your people help your customers
Mar 9, 2018 by John Steinert
Contributor John Steinert argues that before you throw AI at your problems, you should use better insights for real sales enablement.
From Marketing Land:
- No, we can’t say Facebook CPMs are up because of the News Feed change
Mar 9, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Why new data doesn’t indicate whether people are spending less time on Facebook now. And what it does show.
From Around The Web:
- How to Create a Webinar from Scratch in 10 Simple Steps, Convince and Convert
- What Really Matters In Ad Tech, AdExchanger