Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Dun & Bradstreet tests blockchain, ‘asset tracking’ & TAG registrations grow
Barry Levine on August 15, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Dun & Bradstreet is testing blockchain as a way to securely distribute its content
Aug 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
The venerable commercial data firm is engaged in several projects with this potentially revolutionary tech, because its financial customers are.
- Report: ‘Asset tracking’ now a primary use case for indoor location and beacons
Aug 14, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Unacast’s Q2 proximity directory looks beyond marketing at how location technologies are bringing greater efficiency to a wide range of industries.
- TAG sees its ad tech verification program aimed at cleaning up digital advertising grow rapidly
Aug 14, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Trustworthy Accountability Group says registration applications are up 75% since April.
- 5 ways to ramp up your digital media measurement
Aug 14, 2017 by David Booth
From setting well-defined goals to digital attribution, columnist David Booth shares ways to improve your digital media measurement and get the most out of your next marketing dollar.
- Martech enablement series: Part 2 — The race team analogy
Aug 14, 2017 by Peter Ladka
In the second installment of a nine-part series, contributor Peter Ladka discusses how to create a “race team,” develop a strategy, build and maintain the race car (your martech stack) and run the races (execute your strategy).
From Marketing Land:
- Search marketers save $400 on SMX East until this Saturday!
Aug 14, 2017 by Marketing Land
Your search for actionable SEM and SEO tactics stops here. Join thousands of marketers at the largest search marketing conference on the East Coast — Search Engine Land’s SMX East, October 24–26, 2017, in New York City.
- Breaking news: When AMP goes through the roof
Aug 14, 2017 by Barb Palser
Columnist Barb Palser says many big news stories are now consumed primarily in AMP format.
- P&G slashed its digital ad spend & nothing bad happened: 5 ways ad tech is responding
Aug 14, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Procter & Gamble’s results further highlighted problems in programmatic and the digital advertising supply chain. Various initiatives are underway in the advertising technology industry to address these problems and keep ad budgets coming their way.
From Around The Web:
- Google buys Seattle health monitoring startup Senosis, bolstering digital health push, GeekWire
- How Baidu Will Win China’s AI Race – and, Maybe, the World’s, WIRED
- 7 Free Online Productivity Tools for Content Writers, Movable Ink Blog
- 3 new Amazon tools for brands, Practical Ecommerce
- 8 Ways Intelligent Marketers Use Artificial Intelligence, Content Marketing Institute
- Marketing + Technology + Management – Hype = MarTech, Chief Marketing Technologist
- The Future of Content: Process, Modularity and AI, CMS Wire
- What Is Amazon AppStream 2.0 and Why Might Your Business Need It?, Small Biz Trends
- How to Integrate Facebook Messenger Bots With Facebook Live, Social Media Examiner