MarTech Today: Dynamic image optimization, OpenStreetMap & more
Barry Levine on August 23, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Akamai: When creating responsive sites for mobile, consider dynamic image optimization
Aug 22, 2016 by Barry Levine
The content delivery network points out that marketers need to keep image performance in mind for mobile.
- OpenStreetMap debuts Google Street View alternative: OpenStreetView
Aug 22, 2016 by Greg Sterling
The company seeks to crowd-source street-level photography on a global basis.
- Google says the Google index status in the Search Console report is broken
Aug 22, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google may not be showing you an accurate count of your indexed pages in the Google Search Console Index Status report.
- Google Local Business Cards or Posts about to roll out to ‘thousands’ of SMBs
Aug 19, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Search feature will soon be broadly accessible to local businesses and their agencies.
From Around The Web:
- Dimensions & Metrics: Which Is What In Analytics, www.searchenginepeople.com
- WIRED’s Latest HTTPS Update: We’re Almost There, Folks, Wired
- 6 challenges future chatbots face, venturebeat.com
- 6 Tools We Use at Typeform to Amplify Our Marketing Productivity, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Custom Bidders And The Future “Ad-Tech Grid”, adexchanger.com
- Emerging Technologies Promise Business Opportunities, Gartner Says, www.cmswire.com
- The Best Lead Generation Software for WordPress, www.wpexplorer.com
- Twitter for iOS gets ‘night mode’ support, TechCrunch
- Facebook’s new teens-only app Lifestage turns bios into video profiles, techcrunch.com
- How to Create a Video on Animoto: A Beginner’s Guide, smallbiztrends.com