MarTech Today: Einstein and marketers, Snap’s Spectacles & Google’s new ‘Science Datasets’ schema
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- With brains like Einstein’s, who needs marketers?
Sep 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
The coming of artificial intelligence to Salesforce and other marketing tools raises the question of what exactly marketers will do.
- It’s your last chance to save £200 on MarTech
Sep 26, 2016 by Marketing Land
At MarTech Europe, you’ll hear stories from marketing and technology experts about their digital transformation challenges and success. Find out their secrets for building their marketing stacks… and doing it right. Register for an All Access Pass by Friday and pay only £1,095 — that’s £200 off on-site rates.
- See how 13 leading SEO software platform providers stack up
Sep 26, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
With hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, and even millions of pages, sites and keywords to manage and optimize, enterprise SEO has become increasingly complicated and time-consuming. Using an enterprise SEO software platform can increase efficiency and productivity while reducing the time and errors involved in managing organic search campaigns.
- The 3 things to look for in a customer-centric marketing tool
Sep 26, 2016 by Jordan Elkind
With a bevy of marketing tools to choose from, how do you pick the right one to help you meet your customer-centric goals? Contributor Jordan Elkind outlines three features that should be a no-brainer.
- With Spectacles, Snap Inc. eyes augmented reality future, raw reality present
Sep 25, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Snap Inc.’s (née Snapchat’s) video-recording glasses, Spectacles, offer a peek at the company’s future and how to secure its present opportunity.
Sep 26, 2016 by Sam Gipson
- Google adds new schema named “Science Datasets” for marking up scientific or government data
Sep 26, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
A new Google pilot program now allows publishers to describe CSV and other tabular datasets for scientific and government data.
From Around The Web:
- A Guide to Activating Audiences Using Analytics, www.cardinalpath.com
- What is Data Quality and How Do You Measure It for Best Results?, blog.kissmetrics.com
- Will Yahoo’s Data Breach Derail Verizon Deal?, www.wsj.com
- Google, Apple, Adobe, And Microsoft Are Quietly Developing A New Type Of Font, www.fastcodesign.com
- 5 Interesting Uses of Customer Data for Ecommerce Marketing, www.practicalecommerce.com
- How Quickly Is the MarTech Industry Growing?, www.martechadvisor.com
- Marketing Automation and CRM: Discover Why You Need Both, www.martechadvisor.com
- The difference between adtech and martech is a hell of a lot more than the billing structure, venturebeat.com
- Washington Post Builds Its Own Ad Tech To Speed Up Mobile, adexchanger.com
- Facebook Allowing Advertisers to Create Rules for Turning Off Ads, Email Alerts, www.adweek.com
- Developing For Virtual Reality: What We Learned, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Facebook Is Letting Marketers Link Canvas Ads and Include 360-Degree Video, www.adweek.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.