MarTech Today: Einstein meets Watson, Wayin’s reusable campaigns & ad-blocking for video ads
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Salesforce explains why, when it has Einstein, it needs Watson’s intelligence Mar 14, 2017 by Barry Levine It turns out that Einstein knows customer data, but Watson knows the world. […]
Barry Levine on March 15, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Salesforce explains why, when it has Einstein, it needs Watson’s intelligence
Mar 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
It turns out that Einstein knows customer data, but Watson knows the world.
- Wayin opens a store where marketers can reuse their most successful campaigns
Mar 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
It allows a brand to repurpose previous campaigns built on the Wayin platform or to assemble new ones from interactive templates.
- Ad-blocking concerns shift to the video ad industry
Mar 14, 2017 by Alex Bornyakov
Ad blocking has long been a concern for advertisers, but video ads are getting hit especially hard. Columnist Alex Bornyakov explores why this is and offers some solutions to this growing problem.
From Marketing Land:
- Marketers: Track emotions, not just numbers
Mar 14, 2017 by John Donnelly III
Columnist John Donnelly III explains why social media analysis needs to go beyond volume data with examples of how sentiment and emotion analysis can help marketers really understand consumers.
- SMX West is just days away. Reserve your seat now!
Mar 14, 2017 by Marketing Land
We’re one week away from the 10th edition of SMX West – the premier search marketing conference on the West Coast! Don’t miss your chance March 21-23 in San Jose to get actionable SEO and SEM tactics that will drive your campaign’s success. It’s not too late to secure the best pre-conference rates!
From Around The Web:
- 7 Incredibly Effective WordPress Lead Generation Plugins, Jeff Bullas
- Dareboost: All-in-one Tool to Manage Your Website Speed, Search Engine Journal
- John Maeda’s 2017 Design in Tech Report Puts the Spotlight on Inclusive Design, WordPress Tavern
- Kinetic Social Launches Proprietary Audience Data Solution To Reveal Hidden Audiences, PR Web
- Marketing Technology Stacks: Tool & Platform Use and Plannin, MarketingProfs
- Who’s to Blame for the Current Ad Tech Trust Gap?, AdAge
- Your Guide to Selecting the Best Marketing Automation Software, MarTech Advisor
- Chatbots and Social Media – New Research, Social Media Examiner
- Debunking the video header bidding hype, a publisher’s guide, Digiday
- Improving VR videos, YouTube Engineering and Developers Blog
- Live Video in 5 Steps: From Creation to Measurement, Marketo
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.