MarTech Today: Email Marketing Integration, Mobile Devices Rule & SEOs Predict 2016
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Yesmail Report: Email Marketers Need To Walk Before They Can Run Jan 11, 2016 by Barry Levine The survey shows that a third of marketers want email integrated with other channels, […]
Barry Levine on January 12, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Yesmail Report: Email Marketers Need To Walk Before They Can Run
Jan 11, 2016 by Barry Levine
The survey shows that a third of marketers want email integrated with other channels, but many marketers still aren’t even collecting email addresses through websites, apps or in-store encounters.
- How To Make 2016 Your Best Content Marketing Year Ever
Jan 11, 2016 by Quinn Whissen
Are you ready to ramp up your content marketing strategy in 2016? Columnist Quinn Whissen reveals possible improvements that can help get you ahead of the curve.
- Game On: The 2016 Marketing Land #HashtagBowl Is Coming Soon
Jan 11, 2016 by Matt McGee
For the fifth straight year, we’ll be tracking social media visibility in Super Bowl TV commercials. Here’s what to expect from that and all of our pre-game and post-game marketing coverage.
- Total Holiday E-Commerce: $69 Billion, Mobile $12.7 Billion — comScore
Jan 10, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Mobile devices dominated the holiday shopping season, outpacing the PC in driving traffic to e-commerce sites and being used as shopping companions in physical stores. In addition, mobile commerce also grew significantly from 2014 (59 percent), though perhaps not as much as one might have anticipated.
- 78% Of SEOs Believe That 2016 Is Going To Be A “Great” Year For Business
Jan 11, 2016 by Myles Anderson
What does this year have in store for local search engine optimization professionals? Columnist Myles Anderson shares results from BrightLocal’s Local SEO Industry Survey, which may provide some insights.
From Around The Web:
- The 2015 Analytics Software Market, techcrunch.com
- My Issues With WordPress…and How I Fixed Them!, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- The Top Blogger Plugins You Need To Know About, thepma.org
- Apple News App Is Off to a Rocky Start, Wall Street Journal
- 2016 Google Tracker: Everything Google is working on for the new year, arstechnica.com
- Apple Rolls Out New Betas Across Its Platforms, techcrunch.com
- The entire New York City subway system will have Wi-Fi by the end of 2016, www.theverge.com
- A Daunting Path For Danish Ad Tech Company Adform As It Enters The US Market, adexchanger.com
- How the Rise of Virtual Reality Could Impact Local Marketing, streetfightmag.com
- Oracle sinks its claws into Android, andreasgal.com
- R.I.P., BlackBerry OS, venturebeat.com
- Smartphone sales increase 53% to bypass tablets, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- The Mobile App Divide, techcrunch.com
- Peach.cool is Friday’s hottest social network, www.theverge.com
- Photo Evidence Shows Facebook Is Building Messenger For Mac, techcrunch.com
- 2016 Will Be the Year That Sets the Stage for VR, adage.com
- Upworthy Lays Off 14 Staffers to Focus on Digital Video, www.adweek.com
- Yahoo Responds To Video Ad Fraud Allegations, adexchanger.com
- YouTube’s CES Keynote: Four Reasons Why Digital Video Will Win the Decade, www.reelseo.com