MarTech Today: Enterprise AI with the CIO and CMO, Pinterest opens API for influencer campaigns & Shopify enables AR
Barry Levine on September 20, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Enterprise AI with the CIO and CMO: Better together benefits
Sep 19, 2018 by Jim Yu
Here’s a look at how AI is transforming entire enterprises, particularly through the lens of marketing and IT, and why the two teams must work together.
From Marketing Land:
- How to choose the best content format for link building
Sep 19, 2018 by Paddy Moogan
Thinking about creating an infographic or GIF as a way to attract links? Here’s a list of pros and cons of different visual elements and their effectiveness at attracting links.
- Ask the SMXpert — Page speed, site migrations and crawling
Sep 19, 2018 by Debra Mastaler
Our SMXperts share their tactical insights on optimizing crawl budgets, fine-tuning page speed and how to execute on large-scale error-free site migrations.
- Pinterest opens API to give brands more insights on influencer campaigns
Sep 19, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Pinterest adds eight influencer marketing platforms to its Marketing Partners program.
- Shopify now lets stores create AR experiences for iOS 12
Sep 18, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The announcement comes on the heels of Apple’s release of iOS 12, which includes new functionality that provides AR experiences from within a web browser.
From Around The Web:
- Amazon May Have Lost Your Backend Keywords, MarketingWords
- Unlock the Power of Webinars with the New Video MarTech Tool for Lead Generation, MarTech Series
- Blockchain Technology Is Disrupting the Massive Content Marketing Industry, Nasdaq
- Bloomberg Media launches AI-Powered news feed The Bulletin, Marketing Interactive
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.