MarTech Today: Euclid Analytics’ guest WiFi, Google’s AMP for Ads & Nasdaq’s influencer discovery tool
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Euclid Analytics offers retailers a unified view of their customers using guest WiFi
Jul 19, 2016 by Greg Sterling
WiFi offers the “lowest friction” way for retailers to better understand their in-store customers.
- Google announces AMP for Ads & AMP Landing Pages among DoubleClick news
Jul 19, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
DoubleClick will support programmatic buying and selling of Google’s new dynamic native ads and announced a deal with Time Warner for programmatic.
- Nasdaq adds the ability to discover top online influencers
Jul 19, 2016 by Barry Levine
Through the stock exchange’s GlobeNewswire service, marketers can now utilize Nasdaq Influencers to find prominent bloggers on a given topic.
From Around The Web:
- Can Social Logins Help Online Retailers Fight Fraud? (Report), www.adweek.com
- Performance Horizon and LiveRamp Integrate to Help Brands Connect Online Partnership Initiatives to Offline Sales, www.businesswire.com
- Snapchat wants to use image recognition to send ads, and it could be a little creepy, qz.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.