MarTech Today: Evident Proof’s ‘immutable proof chains,’ musicians’ advice about martech stacks & bringing search intent to video
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Evident Proof launches a blockchain-based service for ‘immutable proof chains’ Mar 13, 2018 by Barry Levine Co-developed with Microsoft UK, it is designed to generate legally viable certificates to back […]
Barry Levine on March 14, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Evident Proof launches a blockchain-based service for ‘immutable proof chains’
Mar 13, 2018 by Barry Levine
Co-developed with Microsoft UK, it is designed to generate legally viable certificates to back such claims as product origin, machine maintenance or ‘forgotten’ personal data.
- CMOs: Look to musicians for advice on a martech stack that performs
Mar 13, 2018 by Scott Vaughan
Contributor Scott Vaughan returns from Nashville reflecting on what marketers can learn from the original ‘stack’ users.
From Marketing Land:
- Bringing search intent to video: Google extends custom intent audiences to YouTube, launches TrueView for Action ads
Mar 13, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The new ad format features more a prominent call to action and can reach people based on recent search history with custom intent audiences.
- Don’t miss out on special MarTech rates, expiring Saturday
Mar 13, 2018 by Marketing Land
Marketing Automation. Analytics. GDPR. Mobile. Social. Cloud. These topics and many more are the ones that, in 2018, serious marketing technologists are grappling with. They are also topics that we’ll be featuring at MarTech®, April 23-25 in San Jose.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- Alexa is coming to the office, Axios
- How Machine-Learning Improves Multichannel Marketing Attribution, MarketingProfs
- MarTech Preps As GDPR Looms, AdExchanger
- Spotify Launches Self-Serve Advertising Platform in the UK and Canada, Spotify News