MarTech Today: Expedia’s gaze-driven video campaign, taking customer data personally & Facebook requires labels for political ads
Barry Levine on April 10, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Expedia unveils a gaze-driven video campaign for resort hotels
Apr 9, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new effort tracks your gaze so that, in preparation for a luxurious resort vacation, you ‘Never Lift a Finger.’
- Time for brands to take customer data personally
Apr 9, 2018 by Nina Caruso
As consumers and regulators increase scrutiny around data, contributor Nina Caruso says there’s an opportunity to adopt a customer-centric approach to privacy while providing personalized experiences.
- Facebook to require authorization and labeling on all political and ‘issue’ ads, verification of large Pages and more
Apr 9, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company also plans to roll out tools that let users see who is advertising on a Page and search through all the political ads running on the platform.
From Marketing Land:
- Programmatic is an amazing tool for branding. Here’s how to use it.
Apr 9, 2018 by Grace Kaye
If you’ve been reserving programmatic display for your performance campaigns, contributor Grace Kaye encourages you to expand your horizons.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- As Mark Zuckerberg Prepares to Testify, Here’s How Washington Could Regulate Silicon Valley, Wall Street Journal
- Is the ad fraud problem really getting better? New research suggests not, Econsultancy
- LinkedIn Video in 2018, The Savvy Marketers Guide, Ignite Visibility
- The Future of Customer Experience Is AI: Are You Ready?, CMS Wire