MarTech Today: Facebook Chat Bot & Google’s Crawl Error Report
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Miss Piggy Leads The Way To A New Kind Of Marketing Channel
Jan 6, 2016 by Barry Levine
Today, the legendary puppet-hostess will again converse with fans on Facebook, using intelligent chat-bot technology from Israeli firm Imperson.
- Google Revamps The Android App-Indexing Crawl Errors Report In The Search Console
Jan 6, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Google has updated the broken crawl error report for App Indexing in the Google Search Console. And now there are three app crawl error types in Search Console.
From Around The Web:
- How to Get Started With WordPress: A Practical Guide, www.wpexplorer.com
- 13 examples of websites with confident typography, econsultancy.com
- Embed a book? Amazon starts offering Kindle book previews for third-party sites and apps, www.geekwire.com
- Ad Tech Is Merging With Mar Tech, But Who’s in Charge?, adexchanger.com
- Ad Tech Is the Worst Thing That Ever Happened to Advertising, adage.com
- Bridging the CMO-CIO Disconnect, www.cmswire.com
- How a major nonprofit used automation to lift results by 30%, myemma.com
- How marketing technology could transform healthcare, chiefmartec.com
- How One Man Did the Impossible: Make Ad-Tech Jargon Fun, contently.com
- In Synergistic Turn, Samsung Says Smartwatch Will Work With Apple’s iOS, www.wsj.com
- Facebook’s Secret Chat SDK Lets Developers Build Messenger Bots, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.