MarTech Today: Facebook Live Streaming, Google’s Mobile SERP & Free BeyondCore
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Facebook Starts Testing Live Video Streaming For The Masses Dec 3, 2015 by Martin Beck Edging closer to Periscope, social network gives a small number of US iPhone users ability to […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook Starts Testing Live Video Streaming For The Masses
Dec 3, 2015 by Martin Beck
Edging closer to Periscope, social network gives a small number of US iPhone users ability to live stream. Still no access for business Pages.
- Google’s Year Of Change Hits Mobile Retail
Dec 3, 2015 by Jonathan Hunt
How have recent changes in Google’s mobile SERP display impacted traffic, and what can you do about it? Contributor Jonathan Hunt lays it out.
- Four Tools To Break You Out Of The Keyword Research Box
Dec 3, 2015 by Paul Shapiro
Need inspiration for expanding your keyword research? Columnist Paul Shapiro has some creative suggestions for you.
- Super-Smart Business Intelligence Engine BeyondCore Partners With Microsoft To Offer a Free Version
Dec 3, 2015 by Barry Levine
The data analytics software is so smart, it decides which questions to ask and which results are most important.
- Content Discovery Platform Taboola Advances Its Global Plans By Announcing It Is Now The Largest
Dec 3, 2015 by Barry Levine
The New York City-based company, busily moving into other markets and acquiring new tech, now has more desktop users than ShareThis or Outbrain.
- Google: New Penguin Algorithm Update Not Happening Until Next Year
Dec 3, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Webmasters and SEOs need to have a bit more patience, as Google is not releasing the updated Penguin algorithm this year.
From Around The Web:
- These Analytics Led Us to a Facebook Breakthrough, contently.com
- WordPress.com Goes Open Source, www.cmswire.com
- How to Boost Online Conversions Using Heat Maps and Scroll Maps, www.marketingwords.com
- How website personalization can make or break your conversion targets, venturebeat.com
- Tech It Out: Scripting Automated Emails of Extracts with Tableau, www.searchinfluence.com
- Automated Marketing Campaigns: An Immodest Proposal, www.martechadvisor.com
- Federal Trade Commission Appoints Lorrie Cranor as Chief Technologist, www.ftc.gov
- Top 3 Apps for Finding Qualified Leads in Your Traffic, www.socialmediaexplorer.com
- Vimeo announces 4K video streaming for all, venturebeat.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.