Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Facebook NewsFeed, Android + Chrome & TAG’s Anti-Fraud Program
Barry Levine on November 2, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in online marketing, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land
- 21 News Feed Updates That Have Changed How Pages Use Facebook
Oct 30, 2015 by Martin Beck
Maximizing your chances of reaching Facebook’s massive audience requires paying attention to algorithm adjustments. Here’s a roundup of the major tweaks Facebook has announced in the last 2+ years.
- Google To Combine Android And Chrome Operating Systems Into One
Oct 29, 2015 by Greg Sterling
This afternoon, the Wall Street Journal reported that Google will be “folding” Chrome into Android. What this means as a technical matter may be complicated; what it means practically is simple: Android has won.
- TAG Launches Anti-Fraud Program To Register Advertisers And Publishers
Oct 29, 2015 by Barry Levine
Initiative also includes a Payment ID system to connect ad inventory with everyone who gets paid.
From Around The Web:
- appFigures Launches In-Depth Windows Store Analytics, www.martechadvisor.com
- Amazon set to introduce in-app payment button, www.retaildive.com
- 10 Killer Productivity Tools for Neurotic Marketers (Like Me), 3qdigital.com
- 44 Powerful Marketing Tools, www.jonloomer.com
- OneSpot Announces Dramatic Expansion of Proprietary Content Sequencing Platform, www.onespot.com
- Segmint and The Trade Desk Partner to Combine Active Analytics, segmint.com
- Sizmek Launches Single-Tag Responsive Feature to Ad Builder for HTML5, www.globenewswire.com
- Publishers Must Approach Technology As An Investment, Not An Expense, adexchanger.com
- Moat Receives Clearance to Track Mobile Ad Viewability, www.wsj.com
- How to Add Facebook Custom Audiences in Your Marketing Automation Mix, blog.adstage.io
- 5 Great Free Apps For Making Your Videos Pop, www.fastcompany.com