Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Facebook VR, Google Analytics’ Calculated Metrics & SEO For Featured Snippets
Barry Levine on November 23, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s Oculus Finally Ships First Consumer Product: Samsung Gear VR
Nov 20, 2015 by Martin Beck
Mark Zuckerberg’s big bet on virtual reality gets its first test with $99 Samsung headset.
- Keep Your Accounts Clutter-Free With This AdWords Script
Nov 20, 2015 by Russell Savage
Columnist Russell Savage shows us how to build an MCC-level AdWords Script that will find and delete your “dud” keywords.
- Marketing Analysis: Unlocking The Power Of Descriptive Statistics
Nov 20, 2015 by David Fothergill
Columnist David Fothergill provides a handy primer on statistical principles that can help make your sense of and glean insights from your marketing data.
- Google Analytics Adds Calculated Metrics
Nov 20, 2015 by Matt McGee
New tool allows the creation of custom metrics that are calculated from traditional metrics, such as Revenue Per User and more.
- SEO For Featured Snippets Leads To Big Gains
Nov 20, 2015 by Ben Goodsell
Columnist Ben Goodsell explains what Google’s featured snippets are and shows how obtaining one can provide a huge boost to organic search KPIs.
From Around The Web:
- Alphabet’s Google Taps Enterprise IT Veteran to Run Cloud Business, www.wsj.com
- Brandwatch Telecommunications Report Finds AT&T, Verizon and Sprint Leading in Social Visibility, www.brandwatch.com
- A Publisher’s Advice For Ad Tech Vendors, adexchanger.com
- Marketing Automation Adoption is at its Tipping Point, smallbiztrends.com
- Predictive Marketing Vendors Look Beyond Lead Scores, www.martechadvisor.com
- What are your apps hiding?, news.mit.edu
- Facebook At Work Gets Its Own Version Of Messenger With Debut of “Work Chat”, techcrunch.com
- Facebook Explains Data-Collection Practices to Belgian Regulators, www.wsj.com
- AOL survey: Most brands are bringing programmatic video buying in-house, digiday.com