MarTech Today: Facebook’s new terms of service, Bottos launches a data marketplace for AI & new augmented reality games
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Facebook to change terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR Apr 19, 2018 by Robin Kurzer The company says that despite the timing of the move, all […]
Barry Levine on April 20, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Facebook to change terms of service for members outside Europe ahead of GDPR
Apr 19, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The company says that despite the timing of the move, all users will have the same data privacy protections.
- Bottos launches a marketplace for data to train AI models
Apr 19, 2018 by Barry Levine
The blockchain-based ecosystem will also support other AI-oriented applications.
- Augmented reality games: Will this summer’s releases be booms or busts?
Apr 19, 2018 by Adam Dorfman
Contributor Adam Dorfman tells marketers what they need to know and how they might benefit from the upcoming launches of four AR games.
From Marketing Land:
- Compare 15 marketing automation platforms
Apr 19, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Marketing organizations of all sizes are being inundated by data from multiple digital marketing channels and an increasing number of consumer devices. Faced with challenging market dynamics and increasing ROI pressure, more B2B marketers are using marketing automation platforms to manage complex multitouch buyer ecosystems.
- EU Commissioner: Two remaining antitrust cases against Google ‘advancing’
Apr 19, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Billions in additional penalties are at stake.
From Around The Web:
- AI-powered personalization starts with the data layer, VentureBeat
- Facebook Is Forming a Team to Design Its Own Chips, Bloomberg
- Facebook Video vs. YouTube: A Primer, 3Q Digital
- Using email to adapt to Facebook’s new algorithm, VerticalResponse
- Who Will Survive The Machine-Learning Revolution?, AdExchanger