Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Facebook’s New Tools, Infer’s New Platform & Skimlinks’ “Data Co-op”
Barry Levine on November 6, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land
- Facebook Offers New Tools To Measure Foot Traffic, Dynamically Use Location In Ads
Nov 5, 2015 by Greg Sterling
Facebook is launching two related products for local businesses. One is a free analytics tool called “Local Insights” that shows small business owners foot traffic around their stores. The other is an update to Local Awareness Ads.
- Infer Launches New Platform To Take Predictive Lead Scoring To A New Level
Nov 5, 2015 by Barry Levine
Prospect Management Platform exposes data generating the score and uses it to build individual profiles, actions and recommendations.
- Targeting On Google’s Display Network (GDN): The Lowdown On Layering
Nov 5, 2015 by Mona Elesseily
Columnist Mona Elesseily discusses the various targeting options available in the Google Display Network and how you can apply them to your campaigns.
- Affiliate Network Skimlinks Sets Up A “Data Co-op” With Publishers
Nov 5, 2015 by Barry Levine
Pooled data will be used for audience targeting, and publishers will share revenue.
- Programmatic Advertising & How It Can Drive Your PPC Forward
Nov 5, 2015 by Jeff Baum
Search marketers, are you taking advantage of display data? Columnist Jeff Baum explains how programmatic display advertising can be used to supplement and strengthen your paid search campaigns.
- Google Maps App Lets Users Add A New Business To The Map
Nov 4, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Google integrates Google Map Maker directly into the Google Maps iOS App. This allows any user to quickly add a missing business to Google Maps.
From Around The Web:
- Is Skillshare the Next Big Content Marketing Platform?, contently.com
- Conversion Optimization Guide by ConversionXL, conversionxl.com
- How to Make Your URLs SEO Friendly, www.searchenginejournal.com
- ComScore Sells Digital Analytix Business To Adobe, techcrunch.com
- Experian Marketing Services appoints Bridget Bidlack to VP of global product management, www.experianplc.com
- Rocket Fuel Names Randy Wootton as Chief Executive Officer, www.businesswire.com
- When Planning Mobile Strategies, Publishers Must First Consider Technology, adexchanger.com
- How to Experience a New Form of Storytelling From The Times, New York Times
- Introducing Flickr for iOS 9 with Extended 3D, yahoo.tumblr.com
- Pinterest Taps Socialflow to Drive Both Paid and Organic Conversations, www.martechadvisor.com
- Everything You Need To Know About Periscope, www.searchenginepeople.com