Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Facebook’s news AI, Google’s AMP viewer & Feed Rules for Google Merchant Center
Barry Levine on September 12, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s humanless sifting of trending news suggests some AI needs supervision
Sep 9, 2016 by Barry Levine
As AI suits up for self-driving marketing platforms, the Facebook experience may outline some boundaries.
- Google’s AMP Viewer: the Tinder UX for content?
Sep 9, 2016 by Barb Palser
Google’s hosted AMP viewer takes the risk — and commitment — out of clicking a mobile search result. Contributor Barb Palser discusses what this will mean for publishers.
- Tips for when and how to use Feed Rules in Google Merchant Center
Sep 9, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
With more functionality now available in Feed Rules, here is a look at how some marketers have been using them to improve Google Shopping campaign performance.
From Around The Web:
- How Marketers Can Overcome Data Complexity, www.martechadvisor.com
- Chrome to Add Security Warning to HTTP Sites Beginning 2017, wptavern.com
- Rightside is releasing 2-character domains. Here’s what you need to know., domainnamewire.com
- Digital Marketing Technology’s Big Bang Theory, www.cmswire.com
- High-performing marketers emphasize people over data, technology, strategy, chiefmartec.com
- Reclaim Your Social Media ROI in the Age of Algorithm Supremacy with These 6 Tools, blog.crazyegg.com
- Smarter Advertising with Artificial Intelligence, www.martechadvisor.com
- When Implementing People-Based Marketing, Getting The Technology Right Isn’t the Hardest Part, adexchanger.com