MarTech Today: Facebook’s news AI, Google’s AMP viewer & Feed Rules for Google Merchant Center
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s humanless sifting of trending news suggests some AI needs supervision
Sep 9, 2016 by Barry Levine
As AI suits up for self-driving marketing platforms, the Facebook experience may outline some boundaries.
- Google’s AMP Viewer: the Tinder UX for content?
Sep 9, 2016 by Barb Palser
Google’s hosted AMP viewer takes the risk — and commitment — out of clicking a mobile search result. Contributor Barb Palser discusses what this will mean for publishers.
- Tips for when and how to use Feed Rules in Google Merchant Center
Sep 9, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
With more functionality now available in Feed Rules, here is a look at how some marketers have been using them to improve Google Shopping campaign performance.
From Around The Web:
- How Marketers Can Overcome Data Complexity, www.martechadvisor.com
- Chrome to Add Security Warning to HTTP Sites Beginning 2017, wptavern.com
- Rightside is releasing 2-character domains. Here’s what you need to know., domainnamewire.com
- Digital Marketing Technology’s Big Bang Theory, www.cmswire.com
- High-performing marketers emphasize people over data, technology, strategy, chiefmartec.com
- Reclaim Your Social Media ROI in the Age of Algorithm Supremacy with These 6 Tools, blog.crazyegg.com
- Smarter Advertising with Artificial Intelligence, www.martechadvisor.com
- When Implementing People-Based Marketing, Getting The Technology Right Isn’t the Hardest Part, adexchanger.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.