Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: FCC repeals net neutrality, Janrain launches Identity Groups & visualizing your site structure
Barry Levine on December 15, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- FCC repeals net neutrality by party line vote
Dec 14, 2017 by Greg Sterling
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, a former Verizon lawyer, gives his previous bosses an early Christmas present by gutting the 2015 rules.
- Janrain launches Identity Groups for consumers
Dec 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new offering lets an account owner invite others to set up access-limited profiles — without surrendering the master password.
- Salesforce’s new tool facilitates personalized customer communication across its clouds
Dec 14, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
The CRM company’s Distributed Marketing product allows marketers to share assets across their entire partner networks.
- Why it’s time to get bullish on accreditation for ad tech and martech in 2018
Dec 14, 2017 by Rob Rasko
As industry groups release new standards for digital ad measurement, columnist Rob Rasko believes ad tech and martech providers will need to conform to them to stay competitive and be identified as trusted leaders.
From Marketing Land:
- Snapchat’s Lens Studio app opens augmented-reality format to everyone, including self-serve advertisers
Dec 14, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Anyone can use Lens Studio to create Snapchat’s World Lenses, which can then be distributed via Snapcodes and deep links and attached to Snap Ads.
- Visualizing your site structure in advance of a major change
Dec 14, 2017 by Dave Davies
Making big changes to your website structure? Columnist Dave Davies shares a data visualization method that can help you predict what effect your proposed site structure changes will have on SEO performance.
- Are you deciding on a marketing automation platform?
Dec 14, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
MarTech Today’s “B2B Marketing Automation Platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” examines the current market for B2B marketing automation platforms and the considerations involved in implementing marketing automation software. It addresses these questions: What factors are driving the adoption of B2B marketing automation platforms? Who are the leading players in B2B marketing automation? What capabilities do B2B […]
From Around The Web:
- 5 Disruptions to Marketing, Part 1: Digital Transformation (2018 Update), Chief Marketing Technologist
- AI and Digital Transformation Are Top Priorities for Marketers in 2018, KoMarketing
- Every Marketer Must Answer Vital Questions About The IAB’s Latest Ad Portfolio, AdExchanger
- Who are my customers? What the machine can learn on its own, Digiday