MarTech Today: Fear of personal data loss, fake social accounts & increasing PageSpeed in WordPress
Barry Levine on August 16, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Survey: People fear loss of personal data more than having their cars stolen
Aug 15, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
In an earlier survey, people valued their data at only $250.
- Modern tools & techniques to bolster top-funnel, 3rd-party demand gen
Aug 15, 2018 by Scott Vaughan
Inbound marketing has dominated many brands’ strategies recently, but contributor Scott Vaughan explains how technological advances are enabling better outbound efforts.
- Fake social accounts: Another problem for marketers to monitor
Aug 15, 2018 by Barry Levine
For New York City-based threat intelligence firm IntSights, it’s a never-ending battle against posts from imitation brands and CEOs.
From Marketing Land:
- Report: Google continues to gain global smart speaker share
Aug 15, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Amazon is still the global leader, but its market share has been eroded by new competition. In the US, it still has a 70 percent share.
- How to increase your PageSpeed in WordPress
Aug 15, 2018 by Dave Davies
With over 59% of websites using WordPress as a CMS, optimizing them to load quickly is a good idea. Contributor Dave Davies walks through key steps and shows how to optimize a WordPress site for Google PageSpeed.
From Around The Web:
- Let’s Steal From the Marketing Technology Supergraphic, Velocity Partners
- Explosions Across Ad Tech: Signs Of Consolidation Or Growth?, AdExchanger
- What Competitive Intelligence Can Teach You About Your Own Content Strategy, Skyword
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.