MarTech Today: First accredited OTT fraud solution, identity management can pay off and five hurdles RCS must overcome
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Tappx teams with Pixalate for industry-first accredited OTT fraud solution Feb 14, 2019 by Robin Kurzer Pixalate estimates that OTT fraud will rob marketers of up to $10 billion in […]
Barry Levine on February 15, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Tappx teams with Pixalate for industry-first accredited OTT fraud solution
Feb 14, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
Pixalate estimates that OTT fraud will rob marketers of up to $10 billion in ad spend annually by 2020.
- Optimizely lets marketers create ideas and access experiment data through new Slack integration
Feb 14, 2019 by Barry Levine
The testing platform’s new link with the popular collaboration tool aims to bring Optimizely’s capabilities into users’ daily workflows.
- Identity management investment can pay off, here’s how
Feb 14, 2019 by Marc Rossen
Marketers must examine how people-based IDs differ and how quality impacts identity through activation. Learn how to evaluate your program.
- 5 hurdles RCS messaging has to overcome for universal adoption
Feb 14, 2019 by Henry Cazalet
What’s the hold up with using RCS to send rich media messages and host group chats across all mobile devices and networks right out of the box? Well, a lot actually.
From Marketing Land:
- Google rolls out ‘interpreter mode’ for Home and smart displays
Feb 14, 2019 by Greg Sterling
Users invoke the feature in one of several ways and it keeps going until you verbally turn it off.
- Brightcove to buy video ad tech platform Ooyala for $15 million
Feb 14, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
Brightcove CEO says the deal will immediately grow the company’s global workforce and accelerate its ability to deliver deeper support for customers.
- 2019 Martech Trends You Need To Know
Feb 13, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
Join the godfather of martech, Scott Brinker, for a live, exclusive look at the three overarching trends shaping marketing technology today and in the future: The maturing of martech platform ecosystems. The blending of software and services. The rise of citizen engineers.
From Around The Web:
- Amazon buys Eero and another way into your home, Quartz
- Data Transparency Laws Are Coming. Are You Ready to Disclose?, AdExchanger
- Assembla Launches Enhanced Project Management Tool to Support Secure, Efficient Software Development, Business Wire
- The New PCI Software Security Framework — What You Need To Know Now, Forbes
- The Internet Was Built on the Free Labor of Open Source Developers. Is That Sustainable? Motherboard