MarTech Today: The first civilized bot, Tile’s long-term B2B play & balancing technical with non-technical SEO
Barry Levine on August 10, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Intercom releases what could be the first civilized bot
Aug 9, 2017 by Barry Levine
The customer communications platform says its new Operator bot breaks new ground with rules for manners.
- As Tile makes a long-term B2B play, its CMO says he’s right where he loves to be
Aug 9, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Get to Know: Tile CMO Simon Fleming-Wood
- Technology (Marketing + Operations) = Time to reorganize the marketing department?
Aug 9, 2017 by Scott Brinker
If you’ve worked in marketing for longer than six months, chances are you’ve seen how technology changes the way we do things. And at an increasingly rapid pace. I’m not talking about updates to social media feed algorithms, or new search advertising options, or the improvements in email automation. (How about that Marketo outage last […]
- Twitter uses Foursquare, Nielsen to show impact of ads on offline store visits, sales
Aug 9, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The study found a 23 percent boost in store visitation and a nearly 7 percent revenue lift.
From Marketing Land:
- 5 ways to balance technical & non-technical SEO
Aug 9, 2017 by Jim Yu
Though tactics and strategies differ greatly for technical and non-technical SEOs, columnist Jim Yu believes it’s critical that they find ways to work together. Each is powerful on its own, but it’s in the combined efforts of both that the real magic happens.
From Around The Web:
- DIY Site Audit: Possible or Not?, The Blog Herald
- Tools to improve your online marketing campaign, Yoast
- Study: 86% of CMOs plan to invest in AI, machine learning, Retail Dive
- Survival Of The Fittest: The Ad Tech Edition, AdExchanger
- Why SMBs Should Opt for Best-of-Breed Marketing Technology, eMarketer
- Report: Proximity Solutions Industry Evolving Beyond Retail Marketing, Street Fight
- Inside The Partisan Fight For Your News Feed, BuzzFeed
- News Feed FYI: Addressing Cloaking So People See More Authentic Posts, Facebook Newsroom
- What Social Media Automation Can and Cannot Get Right, MarTech Advisor
- Instagram Live Two Person Streaming How To, Refinery29
- YouTube is down for many users worldwide right now, The Next Web
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.