MarTech Today: ‘First free bot detection service,’ bold martech predictions & multiplying AMP carousels
Barry Levine on January 24, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Zvelo releases ‘first free bot detection service’
Jan 23, 2017 by Barry Levine
The new service from the Denver-area detector of malicious data can show percentages of non-human traffic to ads or sites.
- Welcome, 2017! Some bold martech predictions for the year ahead
Jan 23, 2017 by James Green
What’s in store for the martech space this year? From exciting innovations to potentially troublesome developments, columnist James Green discusses the trends that will dominate 2017.
From Marketing Land:
- Google AMP carousels are multiplying!
Jan 23, 2017 by Barb Palser
Columnist Barb Palser says the growing number of single-source AMP carousels in Google search sweetens the deal for AMP-enabled publishers.
From Around The Web:
- Google Is Developing a Cloud-Based Measurement Service for Advertisers, www.adweek.com
- The Open Garden Movement: How it Optimizes your Targeting, Analytics and Performance, www.martechadvisor.com
- Medium vs. WordPress: Battle of the Blogging Platforms, www.cmswire.com
- 5 Easy-to-Digest Resources to Finally Understand Site Speed Better, www.internetmarketingninjas.com
- 5 Writing Principles That Will Make Your Content Go Viral, www.jeffbullas.com
- 50 One Page Website Templates for Your Business, smallbiztrends.com
- The Differences Between Enterprise and Consumer UX Design, www.uxmatters.com
- 10 Types of Triggered Email Marketing Campaigns (and How to Use Them), movableink.com
- 4 Ways to Make Chatbots a Brand Advantage, www.martechadvisor.com
- Blockchain marketing: how the technology behind Bitcoin could change marketing, chiefmartec.com
- How AI will transform mobile, apps, and marketing, www.tune.com
- 10+ Best YouTube Plugins for WordPress to Improve User Engagement, www.wpexplorer.com
- How Marketers Can Use Experiential AI to Jump Start Video Marketing, www.martechadvisor.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.