MarTech Today: The first Haptic Ad Service, the martech integration challenge & choosing a programmatic buying platform
Barry Levine on November 9, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Now feel this: Immersion launches first Haptic Ad Service
Nov 8, 2016 by Barry Levine
The new offering provides self-service tools so advertisers can add engine rumble, footsteps, thunder shaking and more to mobile video ads.
- Tackling the martech integration challenge
Nov 8, 2016 by Mary Wallace
With myriad solutions available today, integrating your marketing technology tools can be a daunting task. Columnist Mary Wallace offers four ways to make it easier.
From Marketing Land:
- Gartner Digital Marketing and Advertising Hype Cycle 2016
Nov 8, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
When new technologies make bold promises, how do you discern the hype from what’s commercially viable? And when will such claims pay off, if at all?
- Google introduces Android Auto ‘phone-screen experience’ to expand market
Nov 8, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Initiative seeks to make Android Auto experience accessible on the handset, to those without compatible in-dash displays.
- The insider’s guide to choosing a programmatic buying platform
Nov 8, 2016 by Brad Bender
Success in programmatic starts with finding the right buying solution. Contributor and Googler Brad Bender shares the four questions you should ask when choosing a programmatic buying platform.
- Report: Nearly 90 percent of airports deploying proximity sensors, beacons
Nov 7, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Number of indoor and proximity-based sensors grew by 42 percent sequentially, according to Q3 Unacast Proxbook.
From Around The Web:
- 11 Ways to Hack the LinkedIn Pulse Algorithm, www.wordstream.com
- 5 best practices for innovative UX research, www.usertesting.com
- Top 5 Website Quality trends in 2017, multichannelmerchant.com
- How to Hire a Marketing Automation Manager, blog.marketo.com
- What Can the Last 10 Years In Ad Tech Tell Us About The Next 10?, adexchanger.com
- Your Favorite Tech Is Unleashing Monsters From the Id, adage.com
- Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages: 12 pros and cons, econsultancy.com
- Shining light on Facebook’s AI strategy, techcrunch.com
- Facebook is testing video style transfer on Android and iOS using Caffe2go deep learning framework, venturebeat.com