MarTech Today: Forrester predicts emerging tech, the Coalition for Better Ads & more
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Forrester: Marketers need to say goodbye to campaigns, hello to AI-driven conversations with customers
Sep 16, 2016 by Barry Levine
New report on emerging tech in next five years also points to personal data lockers, commonplace augmented reality, and much smarter location analytics.
- Learn programmatic advertising from Oracle
Sep 16, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Digital delivery and content is the new currency of advertising. Brands must find a way to connect while measuring returns on more than recall or click-through rate (CTR). Only programmatic platforms can deliver that value. Get the basics of using programmatic advertising in this guide from Oracle.
- Google, Facebook, IAB & major brands form Coalition for Better Ads
Sep 16, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
In response to ad blocking, a global initiative forms to set new standards and develop technology to improve ad experiences.
- Learn the 8 habits of highly successful ad networks
Sep 15, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Successful ad networks are using these eight strategies to keep their businesses thriving. Learn from the industry’s top performers, and unlock secrets to how you can advance your ad network to play with the big dogs. This white paper from Tune explains: how to differentiate yourself and stand out to publishers; what a fraud score […]
From Around The Web:
- Google acquires Urban Engines to bring its location-based analytics to Google Maps, venturebeat.com
- Responsive Design Is So … 2013, www.cmswire.com
- How gamification helped us get 30,000 people addicted to our e-commerce app, www.internetretailer.com
- Outbrain Partners with Bombora on B2B Intent Data for Content Marketing, www.outbrain.com
- MarTech: Current and Future Trends of a Fast-Developing Mega Billion-Dollar Industry, www.martechadvisor.com
- Running marketing like lean software development, chiefmartec.com
- Taking Proximity Tech Beyond Promotional Offers, streetfightmag.com
- 3 tips for sending push notifications from native apps, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- How can Google Search Console help you AMPlify your site?, webmasters.googleblog.com
- What is the Facebook Algorithm?, www.bruceclay.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.