MarTech Today: Forrester’s first report on martech spending, Oracle acquires Grapeshot & why attribution can be overrated
Barry Levine on April 30, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Forrester’s first report on media tech/services spending shows customer experience and AI are driving budgets
Apr 27, 2018 by Barry Levine
Spending on traditional media agencies is declining, the report says, CMOs are leading customer-facing efforts and content-based targeting is coming back.
- The MarTech Minute: Ex-Microsoft exec is new CMO at Sprinklr, Oracle acquires Grapeshot and more
Apr 27, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed
- Why attribution can be overrated & create unintended consequences
Apr 27, 2018 by Scott Vaughan
Sure, attribution can be helpful, but contributor Scott Vaughan warns you must keep your eyes on your ultimate goal to avoid getting distracted.
From Marketing Land:
- Customer acquisition on social media — with your own data
Apr 27, 2018 by Brian Handly
At a time when the use of third-party data is under increased scrutiny, contributor Brian Handly touts the benefits of using your own.
From Around The Web:
- Artificial Intelligence – the Next Frontier In Content Marketing, Marketo
- The 10 Best Subreddits for Marketers, Contently
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.