Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Fuisz partners with Sizmek, cross-screen data standards & internal link structure
Barry Levine on August 25, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Fuisz partners with Sizmek for automated object-recognition in video ads
Aug 24, 2016 by Barry Levine
The partnership is the first full integration between the interactive video provider and a major ad server.
- Chasm between GRP and digital metrics highlights need for cross-screen standards
Aug 24, 2016 by Matt Nitzberg
Columnist Matt Nitzberg says we need to bridge the gap between gross rating points and digital metrics and move towards using data standards that work across screens.
- Optimizing your internal link structure
Aug 24, 2016 by Dave Davies
SEOs often focus heavily on accumulating inbound links, but don’t overlook links within your site. Columnist Dave Davies shares his guide for how to structure your site’s internal links.
From Around The Web:
- An Exclusive Look at How AI and Machine Learning Work at Apple, backchannel.com
- Project Loon is Latest Google Research Project to Get a New Business Leader, www.bloomberg.com
- Which restaurants deliver the best mobile web UX?, econsultancy.com
- What would Alexa do?, venturebeat.com
- Antavo and Emarsys Partner to Provide Powerful E-commerce Loyalty Programs to Further Strengthen Customer Retention and Increase Customer Lifetime Value, www.globenewswire.com
- Ad Tech Heats Up, Attracts Kobe Bryant’s Interest, www.cmswire.com
- Building Your MarTech Stack: Selection Strategies for Success, www.cmswire.com
- Who Is Responsible for Marketing Technology Purchase Decisions?, www.marketingprofs.com
- Inside Backstage: YouTube’s plan to bring photos, polls, and text to the video service, venturebeat.com
- Live video minus Facebook equals Alively, techcrunch.com
- YouTube gets a new TV app, techcrunch.com