MarTech Today: The future of paid search buying, Facebook and Google versus fake news, & ‘Instant Apps’
Barry Levine on November 22, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The future of paid search buying
Nov 21, 2016 by Andrew Ruegger
Columnist Andrew Ruegger believes that programmatic could be key to the future of paid search.
From Marketing Land:
- Why media buying and advertising is ripe for artificial intelligence
Nov 21, 2016 by Carl Erik Kjærsgaard
Columnist Carl Erik Kjærsgaard explains how AI can play a role in marketers’ media-buying plans, freeing them to focus on strategy and creative.
- Why Google might not be able to stop “fake news”
Nov 21, 2016 by Danny Sullivan
Google says it wants to prevent fake news from spreading, but the search giant has serious challenges in actually curbing it.
- Social is the future of customer service
Nov 21, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
You’re responding to your customers on social. You have agents who are tasked with answering tweets and comments and routing questions to the appropriate channels. You know that digital and social are the future of customer service. The question is, how do you get there? In this guide from Lithium, you’ll learn: the value of […]
- Facebook may start flagging fake news posts, says Mark Zuckerberg
Nov 20, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook CEO outlines steps the social network is exploring to reduce the spread of fake news on its platform.
- Famous.co bridges the divide between apps and mobile web with ‘Instant Apps’
Nov 18, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Instant Apps provides a solution to the problem of delivering better experiences on the mobile web without an app download.
From Around The Web:
- Should You Move Your Blogging Site To HTTPS?, ProBlogger
- CSS Inheritance, The Cascade And Global Scope: Your New Old Worst Best Friends, Smashing Magazine
- Digital Ad Fraud: We Need an Intervention, Not a Committee, AdAge
- Publishers love header bidding, but ad buyers have qualms, Digiday
- Shrugging off ‘Atlas,’ Facebook Continues Pivot from Ad Tech, Wall Street Journal
- Visibrain launches monitoring platform for brand reputation management, ZDNet
- Daydream Nation, The Verge
- Persicope Lets Broadcasters Send Share, Follow Invitations to Viewers, SocialTimes
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.