MarTech Today: Game-changing sales tech, Snapchat’s Snap Publisher & natural language question-asking at Google Analytics
Barry Levine on July 20, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- LinkedIn report: Sales tech ‘is changing the game for sellers’ (and buyers)
Jul 19, 2017 by Barry Levine
Buyers are now pre-qualifying sellers, as sales tech — including LinkedIn and other social networks — revises how the B2B game is played.
- Google Analytics rolling out ‘ask a question’ to get answers
Jul 19, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
With natural language, users can quickly get data without having to dig for it from both desktop and Google Analytics’ mobile apps.
- Time is almost up. Attend MarTech at the lowest price possible – don’t miss out!
Jul 19, 2017 by Scott Brinker
Don’t miss the only MarTech on the East Coast this year! Check out my hand-crafted agenda featuring 30+ sessions and 40 marketing superstars: See the agenda at a glance here. Register before Saturday for an All Access Pass and pay $400 less compared to on-site rates. You’ll get access to all conference presentations, networking activities and an expo hall full of leading solution […]
- Most marketers unhappy with localization efforts, but fail to invest in necessary resources
Jul 19, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
The CMO council found 75% of marketers invest less than 10% of budgets in localization needs, even though 63% are unsatisfied with efforts.
From Marketing Land:
- Why mistakes make you a better link builder
Jul 19, 2017 by Julie Joyce
Worried about making mistakes as a link builder? Columnist Julie Joyce describes 11 of the worst ones she’s seen and discusses how making mistakes helps you build better links.
- Is your demand-side platform real or fake?
Jul 19, 2017 by Ratko Vidakovic
How do you determine if your DSP is actually a technology company or just pretending to be one? Columnist Ratko Vidakovic shares the telltale signs to look for.
- Video: How Snapchat’s Snap Publisher ad creation tool works
Jul 19, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Snapchat’s Snap Publisher offers 13 ad templates, converts horizontal videos to vertical Snap Ads and uses computer vision to automatically edit videos.
From Around The Web:
- Bynder Survey: Technology Roadblocks Holding Marketers Back, Market Wired
- Apple launches machine learning research site, TechCrunch
- Dave Logan, VP of Products and Technology at Netsertive Talks Marketing Tech, MarTech Advisor