MarTech Today: Gartner’s first Magic Quadrant report on DXPs, using chatbots for marketing & Amazon opens its Go store
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Gartner releases its first Magic Quadrant Report on Digital Experience Platforms Jan 22, 2018 by Barry Levine The report cites Adobe, IBM, Sitecore and Liferay as Leaders of this platform, […]
Barry Levine on January 23, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Gartner releases its first Magic Quadrant Report on Digital Experience Platforms
Jan 22, 2018 by Barry Levine
The report cites Adobe, IBM, Sitecore and Liferay as Leaders of this platform, a centerpiece set of tools for how brands interact with customers and others.
- The 7 biggest trends driving customer loyalty
Jan 23, 2018 by Sponsored Content: CrowdTwist
According to 3Cinteractive, 64 percent of brands reported an increase in loyalty program membership over the last year. Loyalty programs are becoming more sophisticated, moving beyond the traditional spend-and-get model, to omnichannel and multichannel programs that recognize customers for every interaction they make with a brand. Smart marketers are capturing and leveraging loyalty data to […]
- How companies are using chatbots for marketing: Use cases and inspiration
Jan 22, 2018 by Daniel Faggella
In Part 1 of a series, columnist Daniel Faggella shares two use cases of companies that are using chatbots to improve their marketing and sales, explaining what you can learn from them.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon Go Store now open in Seattle — How disruptive will it be?
Jan 22, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Regardless of whether Go itself takes off, this is a watershed moment for the future of retail.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook Marketers are Already Fumbling News Feed Change, Jon Loomer Digital
- Share your marketing tech stack, and we’ll donate up to $10,000 to Girls in Tech, Chief Martech
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.