MarTech Today: Gartner’s first Magic Quadrant report on DXPs, using chatbots for marketing & Amazon opens its Go store
Barry Levine on January 23, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Gartner releases its first Magic Quadrant Report on Digital Experience Platforms
Jan 22, 2018 by Barry Levine
The report cites Adobe, IBM, Sitecore and Liferay as Leaders of this platform, a centerpiece set of tools for how brands interact with customers and others.
- The 7 biggest trends driving customer loyalty
Jan 23, 2018 by Sponsored Content: CrowdTwist
According to 3Cinteractive, 64 percent of brands reported an increase in loyalty program membership over the last year. Loyalty programs are becoming more sophisticated, moving beyond the traditional spend-and-get model, to omnichannel and multichannel programs that recognize customers for every interaction they make with a brand. Smart marketers are capturing and leveraging loyalty data to […]
- How companies are using chatbots for marketing: Use cases and inspiration
Jan 22, 2018 by Daniel Faggella
In Part 1 of a series, columnist Daniel Faggella shares two use cases of companies that are using chatbots to improve their marketing and sales, explaining what you can learn from them.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon Go Store now open in Seattle — How disruptive will it be?
Jan 22, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Regardless of whether Go itself takes off, this is a watershed moment for the future of retail.
From Around The Web:
- Facebook Marketers are Already Fumbling News Feed Change, Jon Loomer Digital
- Share your marketing tech stack, and we’ll donate up to $10,000 to Girls in Tech, Chief Martech