Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: GDPR for B2B, how AI drives digital transformation & the data privacy chasm between brands and consumers
Barry Levine on April 9, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- How Salesforce and Demandbase are handling GDPR for B2B
Apr 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
Salesforce is embracing it across its platform, while Demandbase is only committing to internal tools and possibly the IAB framework for EU citizens.
- The MarTech Minute: Fullscreen acquires Reelio, Conga acquires AI firm & Headway partners with Pixelate
Apr 6, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed
- How the acceleration of AI will drive digital transformation: Automation and personalization
Apr 6, 2018 by Jim Yu
Contributor Jim Yu explains how artificial intelligence will be woven into the modern marketing organization.
- Survey: Chasm exists between brands and consumers on data privacy
Apr 6, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Forrester report finds growing consumer concern but “cavalier attitude” about data protection among brands surveyed.
From Marketing Land:
- Get the MarTech Guide to GDPR here
Apr 6, 2018 by Marketing Land
The team at MarTech Today has put together a comprehensive guide to help marketers understand not just what GDPR is, but also how it is being implemented and enforced, whether or not their companies will be impacted and how to prepare. Sound like your cup of tea?
- Facebook & Instagram ads granted accreditation by the Media Rating Council
Apr 5, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Facebook first opened itself up to audits by the Media Ratings Council in February 2017 after admitting to a series of ad measurement errors.
From Around The Web:
- How to succeed with creative vertical video on Instagram, Econsultancy
- LinkedIn Pulse: A Complete Guide (+ Examples), Kissmetrics