Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: What GDPR means for your biz, targeting brand-safe content through Taykey & a new Google patent
Barry Levine on April 13, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- What the GDPR means for your business
Apr 12, 2017 by Josh Manion
With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) clock winding down, companies are scrambling to decipher what it means for their business and how to become compliant. Columnist Josh Manion explains.
- NinthDecimal adds native ads to its location-based repertoire
Apr 12, 2017 by Barry Levine
The San Francisco company now offers location-targeting and offline attribution for a range of ad types on mobile and desktop.
- How to implement an optimization framework for long-term attribution success
Apr 12, 2017 by Alison Lohse
Columnist Alison Lohse offers a framework around which to structure your attribution program and stay aligned to organizational goals by strategically balancing efficiency, scale and testing.
- AppNexus & TradeDesk users can now target brand-safe trending content via Taykey
Apr 12, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The integrations are the first third-party expansions for Taykey’s Trend Advertising product.
- Patent 1 of 2: How Google learns to influence and control users
Apr 12, 2017 by Dave Davies
Columnist Dave Davies does a deep dive into a recently granted Google patent that describes how your data and context could be used to influence your future actions.
- 6 areas to make your martech stack work with people, processes and data
Apr 12, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- Virool’s new Vertical Video Exchange opens vertical video ad inventory to over 150 DSPs
Apr 12, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The exchange aims to expand programmatic access to mobile video inventory beyond Snapchat and Facebook.
- Is Google really keeping fake listings off Google Maps?
Apr 12, 2017 by Joy Hawkins
A recent study released by Google claims that fewer than 0.5% of local searches lead to fake listings. But is this number misleading? Columnist and local search expert Joy Hawkins takes a deep dive.
- Attend MarTech for vendor-agnostic, graduate-level marketing, technology & management insights
Apr 11, 2017 by Marketing Land
MarTech is different in a couple of key ways that make it a must-attend experience for marketing leaders. MarTech is independent and not owned by a vendor. We don’t have axes to grind (or sales targets to meet) when it comes to any technology or platform.
From Around The Web:
- 13 examples of dark patterns in ecommerce checkouts, Econsultancy
- Blis and TVTY Partnership Enables Brands to Launch Personalised Location-Based Ads Using Real-Time Event ‘Triggers’, Blis
- Socialbakers Suite Is Here!, Social Bakers
- Swyft Media Adds Self-Service Capability to Mobile Engagement Platform, Introduces Clickable Stickers, Retargeting and Third-Party Metric Validation Features, Business Wire
- 4 Technologies Every Marketer Should Know, MarTech Advisor
- 6 areas to make your martech stack work with people, processes and data, Chief Marketing Technologist
- B2B’s Marketing Technology Toolkit Is Maturing Fast, eMarketer
- Building Blocks: Christine Heckart, CMO at Brocade Talks Marketing Tech, MarTech Advisor
- AMP For Retailers: Is It Worth It?, Smashing Magazine
- Advanced WordPress Facebook Group Moves to Curb Low Quality Content with Admin-Approved Posts, WordPress Tavern
- Facebook for WooCommerce: Pixel and Dynamic Ads Integration, Jon Loomer Digital
- On Facebook, live tech shows are hot, Digiday
- The Live Blog: April 11, 2017, Facebook Media