MarTech Today: GDPR warnings to two French location data firms, AI’s understanding of a great meal & Facebook opens up its ad pixel
Barry Levine on August 30, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Two French location data companies receive GDPR consent warnings
Aug 29, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The companies were obtaining user location data from app publishers, but consumers were not told about that usage.
- IBM’s Michael Trapani: AI may never understand a great meal, but it understands performance
Aug 29, 2018 by Barry Levine
Previewing his MarTech Conference presentation, Trapani sees AI not as a team leader, but as a team specialist.
- Take our Amazon advertising survey — Enter to win a ticket to SMX
Aug 29, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
Tell us how you or your clients are approaching Amazon’s advertising offerings in our brief survey.
From Marketing Land:
- Don’t take it from us. Here’s what SMX attendees say!
Aug 29, 2018 by Marketing Land
Attending a conference is an investment. You expect sessions, keynotes and clinics that unearth tactical nuggets you’ll implement to launch or improve your marketing efforts. Search Marketing Expo – SMX® East is an intense, 2-day search marketing deep dive. You’ll learn brand-safe, actionable tactics from leading SEO and SEM experts.
- Facebook opens up its ads pixel to a limited number of Groups
Aug 29, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Only a small number of Groups have access to Facebook pixel right now, but a broader rollout is planned in the coming weeks.
From Around The Web:
- Wayfair CTO on experimentation at scale, AppDeveloperMagazine
- What Separates One Customer Data Platform From the Next? CMSWire
- What Is A Data Lake? A Super-Simple Explanation For Anyone, Forbes
- Why marketers should have roots in tech: Sarah Kennedy, CMO of Marketo, Econsultancy