Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: GDPR’s attitude shift, canonical tags gone wild & more
Barry Levine on October 2, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Here’s why GDPR can drive the attitude shift that modern marketing needs
Sep 29, 2017 by Barry Levine
After Equifax and countless other user data scandals, brands outside as well as inside the EU may be crossing their Rubicon.
From Marketing Land:
- Canonical tags gone wild
Sep 29, 2017 by Patrick Stox
What happens when canonical tags get out of control and how can you rein them in? Columnist Patrick Stox shares his findings and insights.
From Around The Web:
- Walled Gardens Pave The Way For Server-Side Measurement, AdExchanger
- Apple quietly acquired computer vision startup Regaind, TechCrunch
- Fastly Launches Media Shield to Optimize High-Traffic Streaming, Market Wired
- TouchCR’s Next-Generation Smart Tracking Technology Empowers Marketers to Monitor and Analyze Consumer Behavior without Relying on Cookies, PR Web
- Zoho Raises Bar for Enterprise Chat with Cliq, Business Wire
- Hyatt CMO: Automation has a dark side, Digiday
- The Holy Grail of Data for B2B Technology Companies, HG Data
- The Top 11 Live Chat Software Solutions To Skyrocket Conversion Rates, Jeff Bullas
- Facebook’s Algorithm: 3 Must-Know Changes, Marketo