MarTech Today: GDPR’s Unintended Consequences, NinthDecimal’s new Visit Metrics & Google Home beats Amazon Alexa
Barry Levine on May 25, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- After GDPR, here come the Unintended Consequences
May 24, 2018 by Barry Levine
There are the Obvious Results of the landmark legislation — and then there are the hidden waves that ripple out later.
- NinthDecimal’s new Visit Metrics turn O2O data into ‘always-on’ optimization tool
May 24, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Visit Metrics complement existing Attribution Metrics and give marketers tools to adjust campaigns depending on their objectives.
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook’s latest on fake news, misinformation campaigns & user privacy
May 24, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
Shortly after CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s appearance before the EU Parliament, Facebook shared multiple announcements outlining its safety and security efforts.
- You need to be at SMX East. Registration is open!
May 24, 2018 by Marketing Land
In the fast-paced, ever-changing industry of online marketing, looking ahead is an absolute necessity. Serious marketers like you are taking this time of the year to ask questions such as… Are we using the latest features in AdWords? Have we tested emergent platforms like voice search, artificial intelligence or multichannel tracking and attribution?
- How much is too much? Faceted navigation and SEO
May 24, 2018 by Eric Enge
Contributor Eric Enge shares guidelines and handy workarounds you can follow to avoid indexing ‘too many’ faceted navigation pages.
- Report: Google Home beats Amazon Alexa in Q1 global device shipments
May 23, 2018 by Greg Sterling
In the US, Amazon still has a significant lead over Google — but it’s shrinking.
From Around The Web:
- Amazon launches app store to support third-party sellers, Retail Dive
- Much Work Must Be Done Before Digital Video And TV Can Converge, AdExchanger
- The Rise of the Chief Digital Officer, CMS Wire
- The seven principles of intelligent personalisation, Econsultancy
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.