MarTech Today: Getting to know the B2B tech buyer, the ‘CMOs at the Wheel” authors & more
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Getting to know your B2B tech buyer Dec 22, 2017 by Josh Aberant Columnist Josh Aberant explains why marketing shorthand and personas are only a first step in building lasting B2B […]
Barry Levine on December 26, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Getting to know your B2B tech buyer
Dec 22, 2017 by Josh Aberant
Columnist Josh Aberant explains why marketing shorthand and personas are only a first step in building lasting B2B relationships.
- The MarTech Minute: A Vatican partnership, a name change and new hires
Dec 22, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed
- ‘CMOs at the Wheel’ authors Nadine Dietz & Erica Seidel on the modern marketing organization
Dec 22, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Dietz & Seidel recently published their “CMOs at the Wheel” e-book based on interviews from their “Driving the Modern Marketing Organization” column.
From Marketing Land:
- Ad blockers, fraud and developments in programmatic: Our top 10 display advertising columns for 2017
Dec 22, 2017 by Pamela Parker
Between ad fraud, developments with ad blockers and concern about brand safety, display advertising has seen an eventful year. Check out the columns on the subject that grabbed our readers’ attention.
From Around The Web:
- Apple revises its guidelines on template-based apps, now requires business to have their own developer accounts, TechCrunch
- Over 75% of customers want to shop through their TV, Retail Dive
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.