MarTech Today: Getting ready for GDPR, PCH loves header bidding & 13 million proximity sensors
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Ready for GDPR? This white paper points you in the right direction Feb 13, 2017 by Barry Levine Here’s a good starting point for learning about what any company with […]
Barry Levine on February 14, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Ready for GDPR? This white paper points you in the right direction
Feb 13, 2017 by Barry Levine
Here’s a good starting point for learning about what any company with European users needs to consider before May of next year.
- Publishers Clearing House attributes 26 percent revenue lift to header bidding
Feb 13, 2017 by Barry Levine
One of the largest users of people-based marketing, PCH first launched header bidding with the OpenX ad exchange this past summer.
- Why machine learning is critical to multi-touch attribution
Feb 13, 2017 by Alison Lohse
Columnist Alison Lohse notes that in today’s complex marketing atmosphere, marketers need tools that can quickly and accurately make sense of myriad and disparate data — and machine learning does just that.
From Marketing Land:
- Performance and integration: The foundation of marketing technology stack success
Feb 13, 2017 by Jim Yu
As CMOs take on more responsibilities, columnist Jim Yu discusses three key strategies to help them develop a technology stack that will drive performance, convert leads and justify the value of an increased marketing budget.
- The impact (and lack thereof) of Google’s mobile popup algorithm
Feb 13, 2017 by Glenn Gabe
Back in August 2016, Google warned that it would be releasing an algorithm to crack down on interstitials on mobile pages. Now that the update has been live for a month, columnist Glenn Gabe shares his findings on the impact
- Report: more than 13 million proximity sensors now deployed globally
Feb 12, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Kontakt.io the leading beacon hardware maker, Swirl the leading software platform, says Unacast.
From Around The Web:
- THE HACKIES: How to use your unique dataset to create valuable content, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Must-Read Tips On How To Improve Site Usability For Better Conversions, Search Engine People
- 14 Best Quiz Plugins for WordPress to Improve User Engagement, WPExplorer
- Hardening WordPress: A Beginners Guide To WordPress Security, The Sales Lion
- Apps to create DIY ads, 3Q Digital
- How brands and publishers are building platform-first business on Amazon or Facebook, Digiday
- “They buy into their own Kool-Aid”: Confessions of a fed-up ad tech exec, Digiday
- Keeping Up in AdTech. Remember: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize, MarTech Advisor
- The Marriage Is Off Between Ad Tech And Mar Tech, AdExchanger
- The most memorable martech resume I’ve seen, Chief Marketing Technologist
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.